ABA Assam Registration 2023 window is open on aba.assam.gov.in. Citizens who want to contribute to Amrit Brikha Andolan on 17 September 2023, can register online or through an app to become a part of this event and plant trees to stop global warming.
ABA Assam Registration 2023
Assam Govt has taken a great initiative to plant 1 Cr plants to stop global warming on 17 September 2023. The event is known as Amrit Brikha Andolan and from individual citizens to government employees, officers all are participating in this event.
- KBC Junior Registration 2023
- Click to Check More Registration
- Garena FF India Download APK
- GTA 6 Release Date
- Jawan Box Office Collection
- Click to Check More Games
Interested people can access the official website at aba.assam.gov.in for the ABA Assam Registration 2023 before 17 September 2023. already many people have registered themselves on the portal and those who have not registered yet and register online.
Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration
The Amrit Brikha Andolan was started by Assam’s Chief Minister, Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma, in an endeavor to plant one million trees throughout the state as commercial trees. ABA Registrations are ongoing for the Amrit Briksha event, those who have not registered yet can visit the official website to register online.
|Event||Amrit Brikha Andolan|
|Started by||Assam Chief Minister Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma|
|Event Date||17 September 2023|
|Timing||9:00 am to 11:00 am|
|Target||1 Cr plants|
The event timing and date has been pre-decided by the Assam govt so contributors can register before the last date. The main motive behind this event is to plant one crore plants to help the environment.
Who can register for Amrit Brikha Andolan?
Anyone who wants to contribute to this event can register through this portal. Assam’s chief minister, Hemanta Biswas Sharma, also launched the ‘Amrit Brikshya Andolan’ app, which you can download to your smartphone from the Google Play Store. Registrations can be done from the website or using the mobile application.
The Assam government and Chief Minister have worked hard to promote India’s green economy and fight global warming, thus this is a great effort on their part. The following documents will be needed in order to register online.
Steps to register for ABA Assam:
- Open the browser and visit the official website portal of aba.assam.gov.in/.
- Click on the online registration option and enter your details.
- Submit the details to register online for the ABA event
Through Mobile App
- To download the app, simply open the Google Play store on your phone.
- Download and Install the Amrit Brikha app in your mobile phone.
- Check for the register online option and click on this link for ABA registration from the mobile app.
Amrit Brikha’s Event 2023
17 September 2023 is the decided date when this event will take place in Assam. Govt is providing help on their best level including seedling and samples. As per govt announcement and chief minister’s statement 1cr plants will be planted on the decided date under ABA campaign 2023.
Hemant Biswa Sharma, the honorable chief minister of Assam, has declared that the online registration session for the Amit Brikshya Andolan 2023 has started. Below is a link to the webpage.
Impact of Amrit Brikshya Andolan
To improve Assamese residents’ wellbeing, the Assam government has carried out a variety of government initiatives. The state will be greener than it was last year, and every plant will have an ABA commercial tree title. Govt is also providing following aids to support the event:
- The State Government will provide Rs. 100 following the planting of the seedling and posting of the photograph to the Amrit Brikshya Andolan website and mobile application.
- The Assam government will provide an additional Rs. 200 in the third year for the survival of the tree.
What is the intention behind Amrit Brikha Andolan ?
- This Amrit Brikshya Andolan seeks to lessen global warming.
- The government also offers cash incentives to those who have downloaded and registered on this portal.
- You will receive ₹100 in your bank account after sharing or uploading your geotagged sample-taking picture.
- You may get a free sample from the forest department.
- If you sample and live for the following three years, you will be given an extra 200 rupees.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 For More Relevant Information.