The Animal Husbandry Department has released AP AHA Notification 2023 for 1896 vacant positions. Aspirants can apply till 11 December 2023.
AP AHA Notification 2023
Andhra Pradesh Govt has released the AP AHA Notification 2023 to fill various positions in AP Districts. The AP AHA Recruitment 2023 registration and submission of application form started from 20 November 2023.
|Recruitment||AP AHA Recruitment 2023|
|Department||Animal Husbandry Department|
|Age Limit||18 to 42 Years|
|Application Date||20 November to 11 December 2023|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||10 December 2023 (11:59 PM)|
Interested candidates can check eligibility and apply via apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in till the last date as the application window will close on 11 December 2023. Candidates can apply before the last date of application along with the fee payment after checking the AP AHA Notification 2023.
- RCFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
- RRB ASM Notification 2023
- RRB NTPC Notification 2024
- AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
- AAI Junior Executive Notification 2023
- Exim Bank Recruitment 2023
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- FSSAI Food Safety Officer Notification 2023
- ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- SSC CHSL 2024 Notification
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2024
- Railway TTE Recruitment 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
AP AHA Vacancies 2023
There are a total of 1896 posts of AHA in Andhra Pradesh region. Application process will be in online mode and candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply their forms online using the official website portal.
The candidate’s submission of an application serves as confirmation that he or she has read the notification and agrees to adhere by the terms and conditions stated therein. AP govt has also released all the important dates including exam date, admit card release date.
Steps to apply for the AP AHA Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in and register yourself if you are not a registered user.
- Check the Official notification of AP AHA before applying online for the available positions.
- Click on the Apply Online link of AP AHA Recruitment 2023 after login .
- Fill the application form along with the correct details and required documents. Make sure that documents are in appropriate size and clearly visible.
AP AHA Eligibility Criteria 2023
No individual shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he or she is less than 18 years of age or more than 42 years of age as on 01.07. 2021. Applicants must not have been born before July 2, 1977, or after July 1, 2001.
Applicants must qualify 12th, Bachelors Postgraduate or Vocational Course in relevant fields (Dairy, Poultry/Farming, etc) or Diploma. Educational criteria may vary according to the district and post, applicants can check it in detailed official notification.
AP AHA Application Fee 2023
Candidates have to pay a fee of ₹1000 for the application of AP AHA recruitment which is also applicable for the non locals. Non Locals need to pay additional charges (who applied for other districts) ₹1000 district.
Reserved Category Candidates SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman will have the relaxation in the application fee and they need to pay ₹500 for application. Fees can be paid using UPI, Net banking or other available online options which are available on the website.
AP AHA Exam Date 2023
AP govt has released all the important dates for the AP AHA recruitment. As per the notification, exam will be held on 31 December 2023 and application registration will close on 11 December 2023. Applicants can pay the fee of application by 12 December 2023 using available methods.
Candidates who have registered successfully are eligible to appear in the examination and they will get their admit card from the official website portal by 27 December 2023. Applicants are requested to keep in mind all the dates and prepare themselves for the examination accordingly.
AP AHA Selection Process 2023
There will be two main stages of the selection process.
- The Written examination is the first stage of the selection process which is scheduled on 31 Dec. The written exam will be in CBT mode with 150 marks.
- Candidates who will qualify in the written examination will be called for the second round of interview which is face to face interview and document verification.
Candidates who will clear both the stages will be eligible to get posted for the available vacancies.
AP AHA Salary 2023
Online applications are being accepted from qualified applicants between the ages of 18 and 42 for the position of Animal Husbandry Assistant. According to RPS 2015, the salary range for the position of Animal Husbandry Assistant is Rs. 22460 – 72810.
Visit rajneetpg Homepage To Get Related Updates.