Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura released the BA, BSc and BCom Part 3 Exam result as marksheet at https://bnmuumis.in/ by 20th September 2023. Candidates who appeared in the exam held from 12 to 21 July 2023 are informed that each individual will be able to check the result with the help of College Code and Roll Number.
BNMU Part 3 Result 2023
BA, BSc and BCom Part 3 examination by Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura was conducted in offline mode in July 2023. The process of evaluation of its copies has been completed and the result is to be made public on the official web portal in the next few days.
- TMBU Part 2 Admit Card 2023
- Bihar Teacher Result
- Magadh University Part 3 Admit Card 2023
- Bihar DElEd Entrance Exam Result 2023
- BPSC 69th Admit Card
- Bihar Amin Answer Key 2023
- IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2023
- Click to Check More Results
If you are among those thousands of candidates, who have appeared in the Bachelor of ScienceArts or Commerce Part 3 examination held from 12 to 21 July 2023 then you are informed that after the declaration of the result, we have also provided the direct link to check it below.
|Exam Name||UG Part 3 Exam 2020-23|
|Conducting Body||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura|
|Exam Date||12 to 21 July 2023|
|Result Date||September 20, 2023|
|Result Link||Check Here|
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University in Madhepura will publish the BA, BSc, and BCom Part 3 results in the form of individual marksheets. It can be obtained by downloading them from the university’s official website or through a designated online portal. Once students access their marksheets, they will be able to view their subject-wise marks.
BNMU Part 3 Marksheet 2020-23
BNMU Part 3 Mark Sheet for the academic years 2020-23 will be distributed to students admitted to college approximately two to three weeks after the online result declaration. This physical marksheet will contain the same detailed information as the online result, including:
- Personal Information: Your name, roll number, registration number, and other identification details.
- Course & Year: Details about the course i.e. BA, BSc and BCom and the academic year (2020-23).
- Subject-wise Scores: Marks obtained in each subject paper you appeared in the examination.
- Total Marks: The cumulative total of marks obtained across all subjects of BA, BSc or BCom Part 3 Exam.
- Result Status: it will state whether the exam taker has passed or failed the examination.
- Division: It indicates the division (e.g., First Division, Second Division) based on your overall performance.
- Result Date: The date when the marksheet was issued.
If an individual finds any error in the marksheet of BA, BSc or BCom, he or she can contact his or her official college to get it corrected.
How to check the BNMU Part 3 Result 2020-23 for BA, BSc and BCom?
To download the marksheet and check the subject-wise performance for BA, BSc or BCom Part 3 Exam, you have to go through the step-by-step guide below .
- Browse to https://bnmuumis.in/, the only official website of the Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura.
- Look for an option that reads ‘Result & Notification’ and click on it to get redirected to the next page.
- Now, you will find an option that reads ‘BNMU Part 3 Marksheet 2020-23’, hit on it and go to the next page.
- At the end, you need to enter your College Code and Roll Number, fill in the login credentials correctly and hit the Submit button.
Once you have gone through the step-by-step instructions above, you will successfully have checked your result.
What after the BNMU Part 3 Result 2023?
Those who participated in the BA, BSc or BCom 3rd year exam need to know that the result is going to declared officially at https://bnmuumis.in/, candidates who will able to secure at least minimum qualifying marks will be declared pass, after that they will get their marksheet from the admitted college and students can even apply for degree certificate by reporting at the examination department of college, each and every single individual need to know that exam passed candidates can even apply for PG admission.
Visit rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get The Latest Updates.