Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Shimla has officially released the notification for recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher on October 16, 2023. Candidates who are eligible and interested need to know that the application form is going to be filed till November 17, 2023 by visiting at https://hppsc.hp.gov.in/. Candidates who are eligible and interested need to know the direct link to apply online is activated below, scroll down to get it and other details related to recruitment drive.
HPPSC PGT Notification 2023
To apply online for recruitment of Postgraduate Teacher i.e. School Lecturer in various institutions of HP Government the notification is made public officially by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, which is accessible at hppsc.hp.gov.in/, each and every single individual who is eligible and interested need to know that the window to apply online against this post is going to be available on the respective webportal from 16 October to 17 November 2023.
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||School Lecturer (Post Graduate Teacher)|
|Application Form||16 October to 17 November 2023|
Candidates who want to be appointed as School Lecturer (Post Graduate Teacher) in various government aided institutions of Himachal Pradesh can apply through the webportal of HPPSC. Candidates need to know that only the application form is those aspirants who are going to be accepted by the concerned officials by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, who will meet the certain eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit.
- HPPSC HPAS Result 2023
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- FSSAI Food Safety Officer Notification 2023
- ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
- ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- SSC CHSL 2024 Notification
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2024
- Railway TTE Recruitment 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
HPPSC PGT Vacancy 2023
There are a total number of 585 vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) positions. These vacancies are distributed among different subjects, checkout the subject-wise vacancy details below.
- English: 63
- Hindi: 117
- History: 115
- Political Science: 102
- Economics: 17
- Mathematics: 41
- Physics: 45
- Chemistry: 29
- Biology: 9
- Commerce: 47
These vacancies are further divided into various categories, such as UR (Unreserved), SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Other Backward Classes), EWS (Economically Weaker Sections), and more. To check out the reservation details, you have to download the notification brochure.
HPPSC PGT Eligibility 2023
Eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (School Lecturer) in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
Educational Qualification – An individual must have pursued Master’s in the concerned subject and hold a Bachelor’s of Education degree.
Age Limit – An individual’s age must not be below 18 and above 45 years. There will be an upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST for 3 and 5 years, respectively.
Before applying online for the recruitment of PGT (School Lecturer), each and every single individual is requested to check the notification brochure by downloading it from the official website of the HPPSC.
HPPSC PGT Fee 2023
To apply for the post of School Lecturer i.e. Post Graduate Teacher, at the end of submission of the application form, an individual belong to General or Candidates of any Other State have to pay Rs. 400/-, for SC/ST/OBC/EWS the application fee is only Rs. 100/-, and Female Candidates had Ex-Servicemen are exempted from it.
HPPSC PGT Selection 2023
The selection for the post of School Lecturer (TGT) is going to be done on the basis of candidates performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT) or Offline Screening Test (OST) and Subject Aptitude Test (SAT).
Computer Based Test (CBT) or Offline Screening Test (OST):
- There will be a total number of 50 questions will be asked, and each will have a weightage of 100 marks.
The paper is divided in four sections:
- General knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, General Knowledge of National and International Affairs, Knowledge of Hindi language & Knowledge of English language.
Subject Aptitude Test (SAT):
- This will be an objective-type test with a duration of two hours and carries 100 marks.
How to apply online for HPPSC PGT Recruitment 2023?
Steps to apply online for the School Lecturer Recruitment 2023 are as follows.
- Visit the official website HPPSC at https://hppsc.hp.gov.in/
- Navigate to “Recruitment of School Lecturer (Post Graduate Teacher) 2023.”
- If you’re a new user, click on “One Time Registration (OTR) for Examinations” to create a User ID and Password.
- If you already have a User ID and Password, log in using your credentials.
- Provide your basic and educational details as required in the application form.
- Upload your photograph, signature, and any necessary documents as specified.
- Proceed to pay the application fee through the provided payment methods and submit application form.
Visit rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Related Updates.