Haryana Public Service Commission will release the notification for HCS 2024 Exam most probably in November 2023 and then aspirants will be able to apply by visiting the respective webportal.
HPSC HCS 2024 Notification
Aspirants who want to participate in the Haryana Civil Services 2024 Exam need to know that officials of HPSC will release the notification at https://hpsc.gov.in/ and then a window to apply will be available for four weeks.
Thousands of aspirants who are seeking a job on the Civil Services post in Haryana must know that to apply online dates are not yet disclosed officially.
|Exam Name||HCS 2024|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Application Form||To be released|
|Exam Date||February 12, 2024|
As the notification is anticipated to be made public in November 2023, we estimated that the link to apply online will remain active till December 2023.
To apply online for the HCS 2024 Exam, an individual will have to provide required details, upload photographs, signature and documents’ scan copy, only those aspirants will be allowed to sit in the exam, who will fill in all details correctly.
- HPPSC PGT Notification 2023
- Haryana CET Result 2023
- HSSC Group D CET Answer Key 2023
- AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
- AAI Junior Executive Notification 2023
- Exim Bank Recruitment 2023
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- FSSAI Food Safety Officer Notification 2023
- ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
- ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- SSC CHSL 2024 Notification
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2024
- Railway TTE Recruitment 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
HPSC HCS Vacancy 2024
Number of vacancies for the various posts under the Haryana Civil Services 2024 Exam is not yet disclosed officially by HPSC, it is likely to be around 100.
Candidates need to know that there will be multiple, for each other vacancies are likely to be held double digit, shortly after the release of circular, aspirants will be able to check the post-wise vacancy details.
Out of total vacancies, reservation will be as per State government rule, an individual who belongs to UR, OBC, SC, ST, EWS, etc, will be able to check the number of positions shortly after the release of the notification.
HPSC HCS Application Form 2024
To submit an application form for the Haryana Civil Services 2024 exam, you need to know the procedure available below.
- Go to the HPSC website, which is accessible at https://hpsc.gov.in/.
- Find HCS 2024 Registration, and complete it.
- Log in with your Application Number and Date Of Birth.
- Fill in your basic and educational details.
- Upload required documents with photograph and signature.
- Pay the exam fee using the provided payment method.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
HPSC HCS 2024 Eligibility
Eligibility for HCS 2024 Exam in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Educational Qualification: One must have possessed a graduate degree from a UGC recognised University.
- Age Limit: The age limit for the DSP post is 21 to 27 years, and for other posts, it is 21 to 42 years.
There will be upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates, as per government rules.
HPSC HCS 2024 Fee
To apply online for the HPSC HCS 2024 exam, an individual will have to pay the application fee, whose details are available below.
- Male (General Other State): ₹1000/-
- Male/Female (OBC, SC, ST & EWS): ₹250/-
- PH (Haryana): ₹0/-
Candidates will be able to pay the application fee using the debit card, credit card, NET banking, or UPI.
HPSC HCS 2024 Exam Date
Exam date for Haryana Civil Services (Prelims) is announced, it will be February 12, 2024 across the State with an exam time duration of 02 hours for each Paper.
Exams will be held in offline mode, a total number of 100 multiple-choice questions will be asked in each paper, each question will have 1 mark and incase of incorrect response ¼ mark will be deducted.
HPSC HCS 2024 Selection Process
The selection process for the Haryana Civil Services 2024 exam consists of three stages, which are as follows.
- Prelims: This stage is designed to shortlist candidates for the next round, It’s a qualifying exam with 200 marks.
- Mains: Successful candidates from the preliminary exam will be called for the mains, it is an in-depth written exam with a higher weightage of 600 marks.
- Interview: Candidates who clear the mains exam proceed to the personality test, which carries 75 marks.
Visit Rajneetpg Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.