Online applications for 28 openings of Indian Army Dental Corps will start from 18 November 2023. Interested candidates can visit https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ to apply online. Visit the official portal and check the Indian Army Dental Corps Notification 2023 to check the eligibility criteria and apply online for the available posts.
Indian Army Dental Corps Notification 2023
Indian army is releasing the recruitment notification for the eligible and qualified candidates for the 28 openings of Indian Army Dental Corp 2023. Candidates who have completed the BDS/MDS course from the recognized university or institute with minimum 55% marks can apply for the available openings from the official website portal of joinindianarmy.nic.in after reading the Indian Army Dental Corps Notification 2023.
|Notification||Indian Army Dental Corp 2023|
|Application Form||18 November 2023 (Onwards)|
The official notification of Indian Army Dental Corp will contain all the information about the eligibility, important documents and important dates. We will provide you all the information you need to know about the Army Dental Corps Notification 2023 in this post, including the application procedure, eligibility requirements, and important dates, so stay tuned.
- AFCAT 1 2024 Notification
- RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- RRB ASM Notification 2023
- RRB NTPC Notification 2024
- AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
- AAI Junior Executive Notification 2023
- Exim Bank Recruitment 2023
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- FSSAI Food Safety Officer Notification 2023
- SSC CHSL 2024 Notification
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2024
- Railway TTE Recruitment 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
Indian Army Dental Corps Vacancies 2023
Indian Army Dental Corps Application Link will get activated on the website portal on the scheduled date of 18 November 2023. Candidates are requested to visit the online portal and register with their valid details and scanned documents. For dentists seeking a rewarding and demanding career in the defense industry, this is a great opportunity.
There are now 28 openings for the role of Short Service Commissioned Officers, according to the Army Dental Corps. Because space is limited, applicants are urged to apply as soon as possible to increase their chances of being chosen.
Army Dental Corps Recruitment Application Form 2023
Online applications will start from 18 November 2023 for the Army Dental Corps Notification 2023. Candidates can visit the Indian Army’s official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in from 18 November onwards and follow the application process. Before completing the application form, make sure you have properly read and understood the instructions.
Dental practitioners have a great chance to serve their country as Short Service Commissioned Officers in the Indian Army through the Army Dental Corps Notification 2023. Before the deadline, interested applicants are urged to visit the official website and submit their online applications.
How to apply for the Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for recruitment of Army Dental Corps, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
1). Visit the Indian Army’s official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
2). Click on the latest notification and then on the link for Army Dental Corps Application Form 2023.
3). Fill the registration form along with the complete details and submit a scanned copy of your documents.
4). Pay the application fee, check all the information entered on the portal and submit.
Army Dental Corps Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
In order to qualify for the Army Dental Corps Notification 2023, applicants need to fulfill the essential requirements:
Educational Requirements: Candidates must hold a BDS degree and have earned at least 55% of their last year’s grade. The Dental Council of India (DCI)-recognized college or university must award the degree.
Internship: As required by the DCI, candidates must have finished a one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship before June 30, 2023. Applicants must hold a State Dental Council/DCI Permanent Dental Registration Certificate that is valid through at least December 31, 2023.
Age Criteria: Maximum age limit Army Dental Corps for 45 years till 31 December 2023. Candidates with more than 45 years are not eligible to apply.
Nationality: Army Dental Corp 2023 Applicants must be a citizen of India
Army Dental Corps Selection Process 2023
The following steps make up the selection procedure for the Army Dental Corps Notification 2023:
- Application Screening will be the first phase. In order to create a shortlist of qualified applicants based on the eligibility requirements, all applications submitted within the allotted time will be examined.
- Selected candidates will be called for an interview and a Selection Board member will schedule an interview with the shortlisted candidates. The candidate’s skill level, expertise, and fit for the role will be evaluated during the interview.
- Interview qualified candidates need to clear the medical examination. Those who make it through the interview process will have to pass a medical exam to ensure they are in good enough health to serve in the Army. Based on the candidate’s performance in the medical test and interview, a merit list will be created.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.