IPL Player auction is anticipated to be held on 19 December 2023 in Dubai. CSK, DC, PBKS, KKR,RCB, SRH, GT, MI, RR, LSG are IPL 2024 teams from India. Match is expected to start in March 2024 with 10 teams.
IPL 2024 Team
The BCCI scheduled the IPL 2024 Auction for December 19 in Dubai and announced November 26 as the cutoff date for clubs to finalize their player lists and retain lists. Ten teams will compete in the 2024 IPL Schedule, which is anticipated to begin in March of that year. Now that this article has covered the IPL Teams and Venue for 2024, it is complete.
December 2023 will mark the start of IPL Auction 2024. The names of the IPL Retained Players and IPL Released Players for 2024 will be made public by each of the individual Franchises. You may receive all the information you need about the Indian Premier League 2024 schedule, which will be staged in Indian stadiums, by reading this article.
- ICC ODI Ranking
- Melbourne Cup 2023
- ICC World Cup Point Table 2023
- Asian Champions Trophy Hockey 2023 Points Table
- Rugby World Cup 2023 Winner
- Sultan of Johor Cup 2023
- National Games Goa 2023 Schedule
- WPL 2024
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2023 Schedule
- Cricket 24 Release Date
- Asian Games 2023 Medal Tally
- Click to Check Sports Updates
IPL 2024 Date and Venue
The official IPL website will shortly release the 2024 IPL dates. You may verify the information at ipl20.com. People may obtain all of the information on the players list, teams names, points table, schedule, and other things. The teams will provide the other teams access to the data on the list of released players so they may bid on those players in the auction.
Matches for the IPL 2024 will take place in various Indian cities. Several esteemed venues that have played home to games include:
- Mumbai’s Wankhede Stadium
- Chennai’s Chidambaram Chepauk Stadium and Ahmedabad’s Narendra Modi Stadium
- Eden Gardens Stadium in Kolkata; Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium in Delhi; and Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru
- Lucknow’s BRSABV Ekana Cricket Stadium
IPL 2024 Team List
The IPL Auction 2024 will take place in preparation for the Indian Premier League, which is scheduled for March of 2024. Auction is anticipated to take place in Dubai in December 2023. Each team will now receive a budget of Rs 100 crore, within which they must place an offer for one of their players.
- Punjab Kings (PBKS)
- Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
- Delhi Capitals (DC)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
- Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH)
- Gujarat Titans (GT)
- Rajasthan Royals (RR)
- Lucknow SuperGiants (LSG)
- Mumbai Indians (MI)
IPL 2024 Captains & Schedules Prediction
It is anticipated that IPL 2024 will begin on March 23, 2024, and go through May 29, 2024. This season’s IPL will include 74 matches, following the model that was first launched in 2022 and will continue in 2024, with a total of 10 teams competing.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is the captain of the Chennai Super Kings (CSK).
- Captain of the Mumbai Indians is Rohit Sharma in IPL 2024.
- Captain of the Kolkata Knight Riders is Shreyas Iyer.
- Captain of the Punjab Kings is Mayank Agarwal.
- Captain of the Rajasthan Royals – Sanju Samson in IPL 2024.
- early risers Hyderabad: Kane Williamson, captain
- Delhi Capitals: David Warner or Rishabh Pant as captain
- Challengers Royal Captain Faf du Plessis, Bangalore
- Captain of the Lucknow Super Giants is KL Rahul.
- Captain of the Gujarat Titans is Hardik Pandy.
IPL 2024 Mini auction
A number of locations are vying to host the IPL auction. Mumbai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Kochi, and Kolkata are the front-runners; the selection will be based on several factors. A budget of Rs 90 crore is allotted to each IPL franchise so they may put together the greatest squad possible from all around the world, which includes both international and uncapped Indian players.
Teams must dedicate at least 75% of their budget (Rs 60 crore) on players; they are not permitted to spend the full Rs 90 crore. A team’s spending may be centered around its best five players (30–40%).
There is no cap on the number of players advertised at each IPL auction; the number varies annually. Who registers and gets approved by their respective countries/boards determines the number of players mentioned. These athletes may play for the capped, uncapped, or associate cricket nation of another country.
IPL 2024 Team Auction
The BCCI raised the prize to INR 95 crores, a 5 crore rise. The Indian Cricket Board states that an increase of INR 10 crores to INR 100 crores is anticipated in the IPL 2024 budget. They use this cash to put together the greatest team they can, which comprises both capped and uncapped Indian players and international players. The laws mandate that clubs spend at least 75% of their income on players, even if they are not compelled to spend the entire Rs 100 crore. A team’s top five players might take home anywhere from 30 to 40 percent of the money.
Visit Rajneetpg Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.