A public offering of Kahan Packaging began on September 6, 2023, and ended on September 8, 2023. A BSE SME IPO to raise ₹5.76 crores is Kahan Packaging. The price range for the Kahan Packaging IPO is set at ₹80 with a market lot of 1600 shares. The Kahan Packaging IPO Allotment Status shares will happen on September 13, 2023. On Friday, September 15, 2023, those who were awarded shares will get them in their Demat accounts. On Thursday, September 14, 2023, people who did not get shares will start to receive refunds, and on Monday, September 18, 2023, the shares will be listed on the BSE SME market.
Kahan Packaging IPO Allotment Status
Kahan Packaging IPO on day 3, there were 730.45 subscriptions. According to Kahan Packaging IPO Allotment Status statistics on chittorgarh.com, the offer had a favorable reaction from individual investors, whose part set was subscribed 1,042.37 times, and non-institutional purchasers, whose portion set was subscribed 405.59 times. According to information on chittorgarh.com, the firm has received offers for 49,67,04,000 of the 720,000 shares that are being offered.
- Pramara Promotions IPO
- Cash App Payment Pending
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
- Sassa Payment Status
- Tap to Check More Status Updates
Kahan Packaging IPO Allotment Status On day 1, there were 55.40 subscriptions for the Kahan Packaging IPO, and on day 2, there were 175.99 subscriptions. The expected listing price of Kahan Packaging shares is 152 rupees per share, which is 90% more than the IPO price of 80, after taking into account the top end of the IPO pricing range and the existing premium on the grey market.
Kahan Packaging IPO GMP
Kahan Packaging offers premium or GMP IPO for the gray market. The SME IPO GMP Premium is adjusted every day throughout the IPO running period, and the GMP Rates fluctuate at first and then stabilize. Similar to the past four trading days, the GMP grey market premium for the Kahan Packaging IPO is +72. This shows that the share price of Kahan Packaging was ₹72 percent higher on the grey market.
|IPO Open||September 6, 2023|
|IPO Close||September 8, 2023|
|IPO Size||Approx ₹5.76 Crores, 720,000 Equity Shares|
|Face Value||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band||₹80 Per Equity Share|
|Retail Quota||50% of the net offer|
|NII Quota||50% of the net offer|
|Lot Size||1600 Shares|
|Basis of Allotment||September 13, 2023|
|Refunds||September 14, 2023|
|Credit to Demat Account||September 15, 2023|
|IPO Listing Date||September 18, 2023|
|IPO Listing on||BSE SME|
Investors’ willingness to pay more than the issue price is indicated by the term “grey market premium.” Kahan Packaging Ltd is the go-to source for bulk packaging solutions for business-to-business (B2B) manufacturers servicing a variety of sectors, including the agro-pesticides industry, the cement industry, the chemical industry, the fertilizer industry, and the food goods industry. IPO GMP is on the rise and a solid listing is anticipated. ₹72 is the lowest GMP and ₹75 is the highest GMP.
How to check Kahan Packaging IPO Allotment Status?
To check Kahan Packaging IPO Allotment Status:
- Visit the registrar’s website www.kpackltd.com, such as Link Intime or Karvy.
- Enter your application details, including your PAN (Permanent Account Number) and application number.
- Submit the information to verify your allotment status.
- The website will display whether you have been allotted shares and, if so, how many.
The objective of the Issue
The company aims to utilize the funds to fulfill the following objectives:
- Addressing working capital needs.
- Fulfilling general corporate purpose.
Kahan Packaging IPO Company Strengths
- Wide Range of Products
- Wide Range of Products
- Strong relationships with customers and suppliers
- Industry-savvy, effective management team
IPO Investor Categories
Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB)
- SEBI-registered QIBs include banks, FIIs, and mutual funds.
- Non-institutional bidders (NII) are defined as retail individual investors (HNI), NRIs, companies, trusts, etc.
Retail Individual Investors(RII)
- Retail individual investors or NRIs who apply up to Rs 2 lakhs in an IPO are RII reserved.
- A group of qualified workers with an IPO quota.
Kahan Packaging IPO Net Reservation
Kahan Packaging IPO Net Reservation of 720,000 shares is to be bid for the public issue by Kahan Packaging IPO with 3,40,800 for NII and 3,40,800 For RII.
- 50% of the Net Issue Was Offered in Other Shares
- 50% of the total issue was offered in retail shares.
Kahan Packaging IPO Company Promoters
- Mr. Prashant Jitendra Dholakia
- Mr. Rohit Jitendra Dholakia
Kahan Packaging Limited IPO Review
In a market where prices are important, Kahan Packaging Limited competes. The business has traditionally struggled with limited cash flow. However, it’s notable that the business is actively looking for development chances and now exhibiting an increase in its performance. Therefore, after a thorough examination, investors could think it would be advantageous to consider applying for this issue.