Popular names for Labh Panchami include fortunate Panchami, auspicious Panchami, and holy Panchami. This Panchami opens doors to charm and good fortune in life. Labh Pancham 2023 Date is November 18, 2023, Saturday this year. According to Nakshatra, the puja Muhurat will start at 6:46 AM and end at 10:19 AM. The Panchami tithi on November 17, 2023, will begin at 11:03 a.m. and end at 9:18 a.m. on November 18, 2023. This pooja will last for three hours and 34 minutes.
Labh Pancham 2023 Date
The Gujarati holiday of Labh Panchami, also called Labh Pancham, Labh Pancham 2023 Date on the last day of Diwali festivities. Every year, on the Panchami (5th day) of the waxing phase of the moon, known as “Shukla Paksha,” in the ancient Gujarati calendar month of Kartik, occurs the festival of Labh Pancham. Hindu followers, particularly those in Gujarat, believe that doing puja on this day would bless and prosper them in both their personal and professional lives. In Gujarat, however, the Panchami marks the start of the official New Year’s Day.
- Ahoi Ashtami 2023 Date
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Jayanti 2023
- Ayodhya Ram Mandir Opening Date
- ED Sheeran India Tour
- Tap to Check More Festival’s
- Click to Check Global News
Labh Pancham 2023 Date is celebrated with tremendous fervor and passion in Gujarat and is also known as Saubhagya Panchami, Gyaan Panchami, or Laakheni Panchami. Devotees pray to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi on this day in hopes of obtaining wealth and good health. Labh Panchami is considered to be a very fortunate day for launching a new business enterprise, after the Diwali celebrations. Additionally, the bulk of stores and commercial buildings open on this day. In Gujarat, this day is also commemorated as the first day of the Gujarati New Year.
Labh Pancham 2023 Date & Shubh Puja Muhurat Timings
For Hindus, Labh Panchami is an auspicious day that falls on the fifth day of the lunar quarter. With varied degrees of seriousness, Hindus commemorate Labh Panchami, which has great significance in their lives. In Gujarat, Rajasthan, and the majority of Maharashtra, this carnival is celebrated with great fervor across India. This celebration is significant because it enhances people’s lives with charm and good fortune. On this day, people establish a new company, create new account ledgers, and carry out new commercial operations.
- Labh Pancham 2023 Date: Saturday, November 18th, 2023
- Labh Pancham Puja Muhurat 2023: 06:16 Am to 10:10 Am on November 18, 2023
- Labh Panchami Tithi begins: at 11:03 Am on November 17, 2023
- Labh Panchami Tithi ends: 09:18 Am on November 18, 2023
Many believe starting a new business or closing transactions on this day would bring them success and luxury. People worship Lord Ganesh and Goddess Lakshmi on Labh Panchami because Lord Ganesh removes obstacles and barriers while Goddess Lakshmi bestows prosperity, wealth, and plenty. People give thanks to the Lord for their successful lives and lovely lives, and they worship him. People carry out their rituals, express appreciation to God, and enjoy luxurious lifestyles.
Labh Pancham Puja Vidhi
- Take a bath after waking up early. Offer the Sun Jalabhishek.
- Sit down in front of the idols of Maa Laxmi and Lord Ganesha.
- Offer the Lord Ganesha sandalwood, vermilion, akshat, flowers, Durva, Modak, milk, and other offerings when you worship him.
- Worship Maa Laxmi with fruits, roses, perfume, and red clothing.
- For a happily married life, married ladies worship Maa Parvati and Lord Shiva.
Rituals of Labh Pancham
- If someone skips the Sharda Puja ceremony during Diwali, they complete it on the eve of Labh Panchami (Labh Pancham).
- Everybody in the business community opens their stores and businesses on this day, and they also perform puja for the new account ledgers.
- Businessmen worship and perform to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi on this day to get their blessings for a good next year.
- During their visits to each other’s houses, family members and friends exchange greetings and gifts as a representation of their “sweetened associations.”
- In some civilizations, books are highly valued for their capacity to increase one’s knowledge and intelligence.
- People should provide food, clothes, money, and other essentials to the underprivileged and needy on this auspicious day.
Significance of Labh Pancham
Shops and businesses that were closed for Diwali reopen on the last day. It’s also a good day to start a company. Labh Pancham is also a day for praying to Ganesha and Lakshmi and opening accounts. You may worship Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi using Lakshmi Ganesha Yantra to get knowledge and wealth.
Jains adore their books and pray for knowledge on Labh Pancham with sweets and fruits. Many who missed Diwali conduct Saraswati Puja. From Diwali until Labh Pancham, visiting friends and family is customary. All of them should also restore excellent connections. Labh Pancham is celebrated by exchanging sweets and other gifts to sweeten ties.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.