The Public Work Department, Government of Maharashtra has officially made public the notification for recruitment of 2109 Junior Engineer, Junior Architecture, Civil Engineering Assistant, Stenographer, Park Inspector, Assistant Junior Architecture, Sanitary Inspector, Senior Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, etc. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online by visiting the official website, which is accessible only at https://pwd.maharashtra.gov.in/ between 16 October and 06 November 2023.
Maha PWD Recruitment 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed as Junior Engineer, Junior Architecture, Civil Engineering Assistant, Stenographer, Park Inspector, Assistant Junior Architecture or any other post under PWD, Maharashtra need to know that the deadline to submit the application form is set as November 06, 2023. Each and every single individual needs to know that the application form is activated at https://pwd.maharashtra.gov.in/ and all those who are interested will be able to apply or before the due date.
|Post Name||Group B (Non-Gazetted) & Group C|
|Application Form||16 October to 06 November 2023|
Aspirants who are eligible and interested submit application forms in the initial stage in order to avoid the last minute rush. Whether you want to submit an application form for any post, you need to know that it is mandatory that one meets certain eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit. Only those application forms will be accepted by the concerned officials of the Public Work Department, Government of Maharashtra, who will have submitted all details correctly and upload required documents in proper format format and size.
- Arogya Sevak Hall Ticket 2023
- Lek Ladki Yojana 2023 Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra ZP Result 2023
- Maharashtra Talathi Bharti Result 2023
- Click to Check More Results
- Tap to Check More Status Updates
Maharashtra PWD Vacancy 2023
There are a total number 2109 vacancies for the various posts, go through the listed data and check the number of vacancies for the different posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Group B Non-Gazetted) : 532
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Group B Non-Gazetted) : 55
- Junior Architect (Group B Non-Gazetted) : 05
- Civil Engineering Assistant (Group-C) : 1378
- Stenographer (Higher Grade) : 08
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) : 02
- Park Supervisor (Group-C) : 12
- Assistant Junior Architect (Group-C) : 09
- Sanitary Inspector (Group-C) : 01
- Senior Clerk (Group-C) : 27
- Laboratory Assistant (Group-C) : 05
- Vehicle Driver (Group-C) : 02
- Cleaner (Group-C) : 32
- Peon (Group-C) : 41
To check the reservation details for the various posts, download the notification brochure from the official website of the Public Work Department, Government of Maharashtra.
Maha PWD Eligibility 2023
Eligibility for various Group B Non-Gazetted and Group C posts in terms of educational qualification and age limit is available below.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Group B Non-Gazetted): 3-year diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Group B Non-Gazetted): 3-year diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Junior Architect (Group B Non-Gazetted): Degree in Architecture
- Assistant Architectural Draftsman (Group C): Diploma in Architectural Draftsmanship equivalent to Architecture or eligibility for such.
- Stenographer (Higher Grade) (Group B Non-Gazetted): SSC (Matriculation) and Minimum typing speed of 120 WPM in English or 40 WPM in English shorthand or 30 WPM in Marathi shorthand
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) (Group B Non-Gazetted): SSC (Matriculation) and Minimum typing speed of 100 WPM in English or 40 WPM in English shorthand or 30 WPM in Marathi shorthand
- Garden Inspector (Group C): Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture
- Assistant Junior Architect (Group C): Degree in Architecture
- Sanitation Inspector (Group C): SSC (Matriculation)
- Senior Typist (Group C): Degree from a recognized university
- Laboratory Assistant (Group C): Degree in Science with a major in Chemistry or a degree in Agriculture with Chemistry as a major subject
- Driver (Group C): SSC (Matriculation)
- Cleaner (Group C): SSC (Matriculation)
- Peon (Group C): SSC (Matriculation)
- To apply online for any Group B (Non-Gazetted) or Group C post an individual’s age must not be below 18 and above 40 for General and Other Backward Class. Aspirants who belong to Backward Classes or Orphans or Economically Weaker Sections have an upper age relaxation of 5 years.
Maha PWD Fee 2023
The application fee varies depending on the category of the applicants. For individuals falling under the Open Category is ₹1000/-, while for those in the Reserved Category, which includes Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Class, the fee is ₹900/-.
How to apply online for Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2023?
Steps to apply online for the Recruitment of Group B (Non-Gazetted) and Group C Posts under PWD Maharashtra are as follows.
- Visit the official website of the recruitment authority, which is accessible at https://pwd.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Look for the “Apply Online for Recruitment of Group B (Non-Gazetted) and Group C Posts under PWD Maharashtra 2023” and hit on it.
- You need to enter your basic information such as personal details, contact information, and other required fields.
- Now, you will need to input information about your academic background, such as the name of the school/college, year of passing, and your qualifications.
- Ensure you have scanned copies of your educational certificates and any other required documents to upload it with photograph and signature.
- At the end, you have to pay the application fee and submit an application form for recruitment of Group B (Non-Gazetted) & Group C posts.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.