To help farmers, Maharashtra launched the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana (NSMN). The central and state governments each provide Rs 6,000 under the initiative. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be used to distribute the Rs 6,000 that the Center is providing. There will be a total of Rs 12,000 deposited into the bank account. The first installment of the Namo Shetkari Yojana is expected to be paid in the second week of November 2023 and you can Namo Shetkari Yojana Status Check at krishi.maharashtra.gov.in/.
Namo Shetkari Yojana Status Check
The Namo Shetkari Yojana Status Check is set to be implemented in the state of Maharashtra during the 2022–2023 fiscal year, as declared by the government. This was given the go-ahead to be implemented at the Maharashtra Cabinet meeting on June 30, 2023. Farmers would receive financial support of Rs 6000 per year under the Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana, which will be paid out in three installments of Rs 2000–2000 every four months. By combining Namo Shetkari Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers will gain by Rs 12000 annually.
The Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana, which was implemented similarly to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, is due to launch its first payment. Farmers are now curious as to why there is such a large delay in the installment’s arrival and want to know the Namo Shetkari Yojana Status Check First Installment Date 2023. The Namo Shetkari Yojana First Installment will be released in November 2023.
- PM Kisan Status 2023
- PM Kisan 15th Installment Date
- PM Kisan KYC Update Online
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration
- Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Tap to Check More Status Updates
Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment Date 2023
As everyone is aware, farmers received the fourteenth installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in July 2023. The 15th installment is about to be released, according to the GOI. The report states that farmers could expect to receive their fifteenth installment in their accounts shortly. Although the Maharashtra government has not released any official information regarding the release of the first installment of Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana, according to my most recent update, the first installment will also be deposited into farmers’ accounts alongside the 15th installment.
|Name of the scheme||Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000 yearly|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Maharashtra|
|Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment Date||2nd week of November 2023 (Expected)|
All farmers who receive benefits from the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will also receive advantages from the Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana. As a result, you must register for PM Kisan Yojana if you wish to benefit from this program as well. The official website pmkisan.gov.in allows you to register online, and the soon-to-be-launched website will allow you to check the Namo Shetkari Yojana 1st Installment Status 2023.
How to check Namo Shetkari Yojana Status?
To check your Namo Shetkari Yojana status:
- Visit the official government website krishi.maharashtra.gov.in/ dedicated to the scheme.
- Log in or provide the required personal and agricultural details.
- Check your status online.
- Alternatively, you can contact your local agricultural department for assistance and status information.
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme 2023 Eligibility
- A smallholder farmer who owns less than two hectares or five acres should be the benefit farmer.
- This scheme is available to the husband and wife of the beneficiary farmer.
- The beneficiary farmer cannot be an MLA, Khasdar, P.S., or G.P.
- Farmer benefits shouldn’t go to government employees.
- The beneficiary farmer shouldn’t pay income taxes.
- The farmer must own the land before 2019.
Namo Shetkari Maha Sanman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Benefits
- All of the state’s small landholding farmers will receive Rs. 6000 annually under this arrangement.
- More than 85 lakh farmers in the state of Maharashtra would get the money in their accounts as part of the Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana 2023 initiative.
- Money will be directly deposited into the farmers’ accounts by the state government.
- On the account, a direct transfer will take place. For this, the farmers’ bank account’s KYC is required
- E-Aadhar Card Download
- Bank Account Aadhaar Seeding Status
- Government Bonds India
- 8th Pay Commission
Namo Shetkari Samman Yojana New Registration Process 2023
- Go to the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana official website krishi.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Click the link and choose the “Rural Farmer Registration” option.
- After that, input your Aadhaar number. You must then connect your mobile number to your Aadhaar card.
- Proceed by entering the OTP on your mobile number after choosing your state.
- After that, a form asking for the village, taluka, and district names will appear.
- You then need to input the “Land Registration ID.”
- Completing the form also requires the ration card number. Following that, you must fill out all the information about your land, including the account number and area.
- Click on the Namo Shetkari Sanman Yojana New Registration form submission option.
Objective Of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana
More than 85 lakh farmers in the state will benefit from the program. Under this scheme, farmers will get a payment of Rs. 2000 as part of the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana from the Government of India, and an additional amount of They would get payment of Rs. 2,000 to their account every quarter. The farmers will receive Rs. 12,000 in this manner each year.