Answer Key for the post of Junior Teacher will be available along with the response sheet for the Computer Based Test held on November 03, 2023 against the 20,000 vacancies by 21 November 2023, if you are among those who took part in the first stage of selection process then you need to know that paper solution with candidates’ responses will be available at https://osepa.odisha.gov.in/.
Odisha Junior Teacher Answer Key 2023
In the online recruitment examination for the post of Junior Teacher, a large number of aspirants across the State took part in the CBT held on November 03, 2023, in which a total of 120 MCQs from different sections were asked, and the answer key, which is most anticipated by the takers will carry the correct responses for all the MCQs asked in the first stage of selection process, by downloading the paper solution from the webportal of the Odisha School Education Programme Authority, each individual will be able to check number of correct and incorrect responses.
|Organization||Odisha School Education Programme Authority|
|Post Name||Junior Teacher (Schematic)|
|Application Form||13th September to 10th October 2023|
|Admit Card||23 October 2023|
|Exam Date||03rd November 2023|
|Answer Key||21st November 2023|
|Answer Key Link||Check Here (Soon)|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test|
Date for releasing the answer key for CBT held on November 03, 2023 against the post of Junior Teacher is not confirmed officially by the Odisha School Education Programme Authority, it is estimated that it will be available on ten respective webportal along with the response sheet under the candidates’ login at https://osepa.odisha.gov.in/, by providing valid login credentials, each and every single individual will be able to download or view it, once it is made public on the official website OSEPA, link to apply online will be also activated inside the table below.
- OHPC Result 2023
- OSSC CGL Notification 2023
- OPSC OCS Prelims Result 2023
- Navy Chargeman Result 2023
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Result 2023
- BSF Tradesman Result 2023
- CISF HCM Result 2023
- NABARD Grade A Result 2023
- Check Merit List Updates
- Click to Check More Results
OSEPA JT Response Sheet 2023
Candidates who appeared in the Computer Based Test for the post of JT need to know that response sheet, which is going to be available on the official website of the Odisha School Education Programme Authority at https://osepa.odisha.gov.in/ will carry the details about candidates’ recorded responses, by downloading which and comparing with the official answer key an individual can find out the number of correct that he or she has attempted correctly and incorrect, to download or view candidate’s response, it is mandatory to have valid login credentials so make sure to be ready with it.
How to download the OSEPA Junior Teacher Answer Key 2023?
In order to download the answer key for the post of Junior Teacher, you have to go through the procedure below.
- Navigate to the official website of Odisha School Education Programme Authority, which is accessible only at https://osepa.odisha.gov.in/.
- On the web portal of OSEPA, an option that reads ‘Answer Key & Response Sheet – Recruitment of Junior Engineer 2023’ will be visible, hit on it.
- At the end, you need to enter your User ID and Password, enter the credentials correctly and hit the Submit button.
To get updated information regarding the release of answer key and response sheet for recruitment of JT held on November 03, 2023, exam takers are recommended to keep an eye on the OSEPA’s official website.
How to evaluate a tentative score using OSEPA JT Answer key 2023?
Candidates who appeared in the Computer Based Test held on November 03, 2023 against 20,000 posts of Junior Teacher will be able to check the tentative score after the release of answer key and response sheet by going through the procedure below.
- Download the answer key and response sheet for the CBT held on November 03, 2023 against the post of Junior Teacher.
- Compare your response sheet with the official answer key and find out the number of correct and incorrect responses.
- For each correct and incorrect response add 2 marks and deduct ½ mark, respectively.
- At the end, you need to subtract the sum of incorrect responses from correct and get your tentative score.
Let that an individual who took part in the CBT held on November 03, 2023, he/she answered 76 MCQs correctly out of total, then to evaluate the tentative score, he or she has multiple 76 and 44 with 2 and ½, respectively, which results 152 and 22, and then he or she need substrate 22 from 152, and then his or her tentative score will be only 130.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.