Indian Farmers who are waiting for the 15th installment of the PM Kisan Scheme can expect it in the month of October 2023. Visit https://pmkisan.gov.in/ to check PM Kisan Status 2023 and Beneficiary List online.
PM Kisan Status 2023
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was introduced by the central govt to benefit the Indian Farmers with an annual amount of 6,000 INR. Farmers that have registered are currently anticipating their 15th payment in their account. Till now 14 installments have been released, and the 15th installment is awaited by the farmers.
- PM Kisan KYC Update Online
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
- PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023
- Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Tap to Check More Status Updates
It is expected that the 15th installment will be released somewhere before Diwali by September last week or in the month of October 2023. It’s vital to remember that qualified Indian farmers get 6,000 rupees in direct financial assistance through the PM Kisan scheme every four months, with 2000 INR being transferred into their bank accounts.
pmkisan.gov.in Status 2023
The PM Kisan Yojana began operating on December 1, 2018, and it is wholly financed by the federal government. Under the PM Kisan program, all eligible landowner farmers receive income support of Rs. 6,000 annually. In April through July and August through November, each household receives three equal payments of Rs 2,000.
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojna|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Mode of Payment||Direct Bank Transfer|
|15th Installment Date||October 2023|
The PM Kisan program is allegedly administered by state and UT administrations. The husband, wife, and minor children make up a family. Bank accounts of the recipient are given a direct credit.
PM Kisan 15th Installment Date
Farmers who would benefit from the second tranche, which is anticipated to be delivered before Diwali in the month of October 2023. The government would deposit Rs. 2000 into the bank accounts of eligible farmers.
Farmers must make sure they have the most recent KYC update, land verification, and an Aadhaar card connected to their bank account in order to take part in this program. It is advised that you expeditiously complete your e-KYC if you haven’t already to prevent any delays in obtaining this service.
How to check PM Kisan 15th Installment Status?
With the release of the 15th installment of PM KISAN (Prime Minister Samman Nidhi Yojana), farmers may now access all of their documents in one location. Follow the steps to view the list of farmers at http://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Visit the PM Kisan portal pmkisan.gov.in/
- Click ‘Beneficiary Status’ under Farmers Corner after scrolling down there.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and hit the Get Data button
How to check your name in PM Kisan 15th Beneficiary List?
Farmers may check their PM Kisan status after they register on the platform. Farmers whose names are on the PM Kisan beneficiary lists will profit from this program. Beneficiaries can also see their village’s PM-Kisan list. If you are on the beneficiary list for your town, follow the instructions below to verify your PM Kisan status.
- Visit the PM-Kisan portal pmkisan.gov.in/.
- After that, choose the Beneficiary List by scrolling down to Farmers Corner.
- ‘Beneficiaries Under PM Kisan’ will now appear on the website.
- To input the Status, Sub-district, and Block data, click the Get Report button.
- The beneficiary list for PM Kisan will be visible on screen.
Who is not eligible to get PM Kisan 15th Installment?
The concept of a landholder farmer’s family in the scheme’s rules includes a husband and wife as well as younger children and the current land and ownership will be considered for deciding the beneficiaries.
- Farmers who own cultivable land in their names are eligible to apply for this program.
- The idea is most likely to assist small and marginal farmers.
- Both urban and rural farmers who live in farming can apply.
- The program’s beneficiaries must fall under the BPL (below the poverty line).
PM Kisan Yojana Helpline Number
This beneficiary program offers facilities to almost 10 million farmers. It’s conceivable that your money hasn’t come yet if you’ve also signed up for the PM Kisan Yojana Initiative. Therefore, you are always welcome to call their hotline at 155261. There are also toll-free numbers for PM Kisan at 011-23381092 and 18001155266. Additionally, if you haven’t already, register for your e-KYCs so that you may take advantage of PM Kisan Yojana’s 11th payment. You can also email [email protected]
Go to rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.