The Pramara Promotions IPO Allotment Status is all set to be released on September 8, 2023 on the website at ipo.bigshareonline.com/. It is anticipated that the Pramara Promotions IPO will be listed on September 13, 2023 while the refund process will commence on September 11, 2023 and shares will be credited to Demat accounts on September 12 2023. Investors can also check their allotment status offline, through their bank and Demat account.
Pramara Promotions IPO Allotment Status
The Pramara Promotions IPO offers an investment opportunity, for both investors and experienced ones. It allows retail investors to participate with a requirement of 2000 shares and an application amount of ₹126,000 making it accessible for everyone.
- Cash App Payment Pending
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
- Sassa Payment Status
- Tap to Check More Status Updates
Even high net worth individuals (HNIs) can get involved with a minimum lot size of 4000 shares and an application amount of ₹252,000. This IPO has generated interest in the market due to its terms. Don’t miss out on the chance to be part of this success story. Stay tuned for updates and insights on Pramara Promotions journey in the industry.
Pramara Promotions IPO Important Dates
The Pramara Promotions IPO dates are as follows:
- IPO Open Date: September 1, 2023
- IPO Close Date: September 5, 2023
- IPO Allotment: September 8, 2023
- Refunds: September 11, 2023
- Credit to Demat Account: September 12, 2023
- IPO Listing Date: September 13, 2023
How To Apply For The Pramara Promotions IPO?
To apply for the Pramara Promotions IPO, follow these steps:
- Open a Demat Account: Ensure you have a Demat (Dematerialized) account. This account is necessary for holding and trading shares in electronic form.
- Get a PAN Card: You need a Permanent Account Number (PAN) card, as it’s mandatory for financial transactions, including IPO applications.
- Check Eligibility: Some IPOs have specific conditions or categories for investors. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the Pramara Promotions IPO.
- Read the IPO Prospectus: Pramara Promotions publishes a prospectus, so read it carefully to understand the company’s financials, risks, and details about the IPO.
- Choose Your Category: Decide whether you want to apply as a retail investor or in another category like High Net Worth Individual (HNI).
- Apply Online or Offline: You can apply online through your bank’s net banking portal or using the website of a registered stockbroker. Alternatively, you can apply offline by filling out the physical application form available with banks or brokers.
- Payment: Pay for the shares you want to apply for. In most cases, you’ll use a bank account linked to your Demat account for this.
- ASBA Facility: If you’re applying through a bank, use the ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Amount) facility. This ensures that the application amount is only blocked in your account and not debited until shares are allotted.
- Submit Application: Submit your application along with the necessary documents and payment details.
- Wait for Allotment: After the IPO closes, the company and stock exchanges will process the applications. You’ll have to wait for the allotment results to see how many shares you’ve been allocated.
- Credit of Shares: If you’re allotted shares, they will be credited to your Demat account.
- Listing and Trading: Once the shares are credited, you can start trading them on the stock exchange when they are listed.
Pramara Promotions IPO Valuation FY2023
Here is a break down of Pramara Promotions IPO valuations for FY2023:
- Earning Per Share (EPS): In simple words, it means for every share you buy, the company earns ₹3.37. So, if you have 10 shares, it’s like the company earned ₹33.70 because of you.
- Price/Earning P/E Ratio: We don’t have this info (“NA” means not available), but typically, a lower number is better. It’s like saying, “Is it a good deal for the company’s earnings?”
- Return on Net Worth (RoNW): This is a good sign! It means the company makes a profit of 13.87% on the money it owns. Think of it as a return on investment – a higher percentage is better.
- Net Asset Value (NAV): Each share is worth ₹24.28 based on the company’s assets. So, if you have one share, it’s like owning something worth ₹24.28.
Understanding these numbers can help you decide if investing in Pramara Promotions IPO is a smart choice.
Pramara Promotions Company Financial Report
Here’s the financial report for Pramara Promotions Company in Crores:
- Revenue: ₹40.96 Crores
- Expenses: ₹40.38 Crores
- Profit After Tax (PAT): ₹0.33 Crores
- Revenue: ₹49.43 Crores
- Expenses: ₹47.48 Crores
- Profit After Tax (PAT): ₹1.35 Crores
- Revenue: ₹51.20 Crores
- Expenses: ₹48.60 Crores
- Profit After Tax (PAT): ₹2.23 Crores
These figures show the company’s financial performance over the years, including its revenue, expenses, and profit after tax. It’s essential to analyse such data when considering investments or evaluating the company’s growth.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.