Reserve Bank of India is inviting eligible candidates for the RBI Assistant post. Interested and eligible candidates can visit https://rbi.org.in/ and check the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 which was released on 13th September 2023 and submit their RBI Assistant Application Forms 2023 when the application process starts.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023
Reserve bank of India is recruiting eligible candidates for the post of RBI Assistant and interested people can apply online using the official website portal of RBI. It is advised to check and read the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 thoroughly before proceeding to the application process. As per updates notification is available on the web portal of RBI on 13 September 2023.
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- SSC GD Constable Notification
- Click to Check More Results
- CTET 2023 Answer Key
- SSC MTS Tier 1 Result
The RBI Assistant 2023 Notification will hold all the important information including the eligibility, salary structure, application process, and doc requirements so make sure that you read and check it thoroughly before filling the application form and all the details should be authentic and belong to you.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
It is informed that application forms for the RBI Assistant Notification will be available on 11 September 2023 and candidates can fill the form to apply for the vacant position by visiting the rbi.org.in portal when application process will start. In case candidates are not able to submit the required document or do not fit to the requirement and eligibility criteria their RBI Assistant Applications From 2023 will get rejected itself.
|Notification||RBI Assistant Notification 2023|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Notification Release Date||September 13, 2023|
|Selection Stages||Prelims, Mains, Language Proficiency Test, Document verification, Medical Exam|
|Qualification||Graduate or relevant|
|Age||20-year to 28 year|
|Application Start Date||13th September to 4th October 2023|
There will be multiple stages of the selection process and those who will submit the application form before the last date of the RBI application form will be eligible to appear in the RBI Assistant Pre examination which is expected to happen by October or Nov Month in 2023.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2023
RBI Assistant online application link will get activated on the official website portal once the application process will start. Candidates can obtain the application form along with the RBI Assistant recruitment notification from the rbi.org.in. After clicking on the RBI Assistant Online Application Click, candidates can fill their details on the application form and submit the required document along with a photograph. The details and documents submitted by the candidates must be authentic and with accurate information as this information will be utilized in the admit cards as well.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023
- Ahmedabad: 13
- Bengaluru: 58
- Bhopal: 12
- Bhubaneswar: 19
- Chandigarh: 21
- Chennai: 13
- Guwahati: 26
- Hyderabad: 14
- Jaipur: 5
- Jammu: 18
- Kanpur & Lucknow: 55
- Kolkata: 22
- Mumbai: 101
- Nagpur: 19
- New Delhi: 28
- Patna: 10
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 16
How to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
- Visit rbi.org.in/, the only official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
- Find the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 in the home page of the official website portal.
- Click on the apply online option from the rbi.org webpage.
- Fill the details in the relevant field and submit all the documents on the RBI portal.
- Check the details again and submit, you will get a confirmation message after successful submission of RBI assistant recruitment forms 2023.
RBI Assistant Eligibility 2023
The following requirements must be met in order to be eligible for an RBI Assistant position during the recruitment process.
- Nationality- Indian
- Education- A graduate degree with at least 50% of the required grades from a reputable institution approved by the government of India. Along with expertise in several state-specific languages, computer literacy is a need.
- Skills- Proficiency with computers
- For applicants who fall under the SC, ST, or PWD categories, a minimum of 50% is not required (just a pass grade is required).
- A candidate’s age must be between 20 and 28. Check the chart below for the government-mandated age relaxation. Only candidates who were born between February 2, 1994, and January 2, 2002, inclusive (both days included).
|Widow/Divorced/Separated Women||10 Years|
|PwD||10 (GN), 13 (OBC), 15(SC/ST)|
|Having RBI experience||Max 3 years|
RBI Assistant Exam Date 2023
RBI Assistant Prelims exam is expected to happen in October or November 2023. The Prelims, Mains are the main phases of the RBI Selection Process. There will be a total of 100 marks with a 0.25 point negative marking policy with a duration of 60 minutes in RBI Assistant Exam 2023. An applicant must pass all phases of the RBI Assistant recruitment process to get selected. Candidates who will qualify the RBI Assistant preliminary exam will be eligible for the next phases of RBI Assistant selection process.
Visit rajneetpg2022 Homepage For the Latest Updates.