State Bank of India released the notification for the post Clerk on its official website at https://sbi.co.in/ on 16 November 2023. Those who are seeking a job as Junior Associate in the various SBI branches need to know that the application form is filled online, the window to apply online is activated for four weeks long, and shortly after the release of the advertisement the direct link to apply online is activated inside the table below.
SBI Clerk Notification 2023
It is not yet confirmed by State Bank of India or any reliable sources that when they are likely to release the notification for recruitment of Clerk (JA) in various branches of SBI, those who are eagerly waiting for the notification brochure need to know that as per last year trend, it is estimated that it may be made public by 16 November 2023 and then the application form will be filled till the 7 December 2023.
|Organisation||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Clerk (Junior Associates)|
|Vacancy||8773 (8282 Regular+ 490 Backlog)|
|Notification||16 November 2023|
|Registration||17th November to 07th December 2023|
|Exam Date||January 2024|
|Process||Prelims & Mains|
|Age Limit||20 to 28 Years|
|Salary||₹26,000/- to ₹29,000/-|
To apply online for recruitment of Clerk i.e. JA into SBI branches is mandatory. One has required documents and meets certain eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit. Those who are eagerly waiting for notifications submit their application form in the initial stage to avoid last minute rush and focus on the preparation of the preliminary exam i.e. first stage of selection process.
- Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2023
- FSSAI Food Safety Officer Notification 2023
- ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
- ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- LIC Assistant Notification 2023
- SSC CHSL 2024 Notification
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2024
- Railway TTE Recruitment 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
SBI Clerk Exam Date 2023
Exam date for the post of Clerk (Junior Associate) is confirmed officially by the State Of India, if the advertisement is released by November 16, 2023 then we can expect the holding of the prelims in the late December 2023 or prior. Only those candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam, whose application form will be accepted by SBI, so make sure to enter every single one correctly, because if your application is rejected, you will lose a year.
SBI Clerk Eligibility 2023
Eligibility criteria for the post of Clerk (Junior Associate) in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
It is mandatory that one holds a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a UGC recognised university.
The applicant who wants to apply online for the post of Junior Associate (Clerk), his or her age must not be below 20 and above 28 years.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023
Number of vacancies for the post of Junior Associate i.e. Clerk is not yet confirmed officially by the State Bank of India, it is estimated that there will be around 8773 (8282 Regular+ 490 Backlog), which will be close to last year, you may check the last year vacancies details from the table, which is available below.
|Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancy|
|Amaravati||Andhra Pradesh||Telugu/ Urdu||08||03||13||05||21||50|
|Chandigarh||Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/ Hindi||07||09||23||08||41||88|
|Ladakh UT||Urdu/Ladakhi/Bhoti (Bodhi)||04||05||13||05||23||50|
|Kolkata||West Bengal||Bengali/ Nepali||26||05||25||11||47||114|
|A&N Islands||Hindi/ English||——||01||05||02||12||20|
|Lucknow/New Delhi||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi/ Urdu||373||17||480||178||733||1781|
|North Eastern||Arunachal Pradesh||English||——||31||—||06||32||69|
|Assam||Assamese /Bengali/ Bodo||30||51||116||43||190||430|
Once the notification is released officially by the State Bank of India for the post of Clerk, we will update the details inside the table above.
SBI Clerk Fee 2023
To apply online for the post of Junior Associate (Clerk) into State Bank of India an individual will have to pay ₹750 if he or she belongs to the General, Other Backward Class or Economically Weaker Section through the provided online payment method, each and every single individual need to know that who belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes or Person with Disability won’t have to pay a single penny.
SBI Clerk Form 2023
To apply online for SBI Clerk (JA) 2023 recruitment, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the SBI official website at https://sbi.co.in/ and click on Career.
- Find and click on Current Openings.
- Look for the specific recruitment notice for Clerk (JA) 2023 and click on it.
- Within that notice, you’ll likely find a link that says Apply Online, click on it.
- Complete registration process by providing your basic details like name, email, and mobile number.
- After registration, log in using your newly created credentials.
- Enter your basic and educational qualifications as required.
- Upload the necessary documents, such as your photograph and signature, following the specified guidelines.
- Make the required payment of the application fee using the provided online payment options.
- Review all the information you’ve entered, and if everything is correct, submit the application form.
Visit rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Related Updates.