SBI PO Recruitment 2023 started from 07th September and candidates who are interested in applying to the opening of SBI PO Notification 2023 can apply on or before 27th September from the official website portal of State Bank of India at sbi.co.in/.
SBI PO Notification 2023
State Bank of India has invited the talented and eligible candidates for the recruitment drive of the candidates for Probationary Officer. SBI has announced 2000 POs Openings for Eligible Candidates. Beginning on September 7, 2023, applicants can submit their SBI PO online applications till September 27th, 2023. Through the link provided below, candidates may download and read the SBI PO Notification PDF.
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Railway TTE Recruitment 2023
- SSC GD Constable Notification
- Click To Check More Recruitment
The State Bank of India (SBI) is recruiting candidates to choose qualified applicants for 2000 PO jobs on the official website at sbi.co.in. As per the SBI PO Notification 2023 release on 7 September, the online application period for the SBI PO 2023 begins on 7 September 2023.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Application Form||7 to 27 September 2023|
|Age Limit||21 to 30 years|
|Salary||₹65,780/ to ₹68,580/|
Every year, thousands of people apply for the position of SBI PO, escalating the fierce rivalry for these positions in the nation. Released is the SBI PO 2023 Announcement for job location across India.
SBI PO 2023 Recruitment
The application process of SBI PO Recruitment 2033 will start along with the release of SBI PO Notification. Applicants can apply for SBI PO Exam 2023 directly from the career section available on the website portal. The link has been formally activated on the SBI website, www.sbi.co.in/. The deadline for SBI PO 2023 applications is September 27, 2023.
How to submit SBI PO 2023 Application Form?
- Visit the official website portal sbi.co.in and click on career.
- Check the latest recruitment notification.
- Read the eligibility and rules carefully before applying online.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the document.
- Check all the details again and submit on the portal.
SBI PO 2023 Application Eligibility
According to the SBI PO Notification 2023, candidates seeking for SBI PO 2023 must meet the nationality, educational and age qualifying requirements.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must graduate from any discipline university.
- A candidate must be at least 21 years old and not older than 30 at the time of registration.
In addition, there is an age relaxation applicable to candidates in accordance with their category, according per SBI PO 2023 government regulations. Once paid, fee/intimation payments are non-refundable and cannot be put in reserve for another exam or selection.
SBI PO Selection Process 2023
The SBI PO Prelims Exam is a one-hour online objective test. English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude makeup the three components of the exam. There won’t be an SBI PO Prelims Exam sectional cut-off.
However, the bank will make a general reduction that is offset based on the candidates’ categories. From the top of the aforementioned merit list, candidates who are about 10 times as many as there are openings in each category will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Candidates may sit for the SBI PO Mains Exam if they pass the SBI PO Preliminary. A descriptive test plus an objective test make up the SBI PO Mains Exam. The objective test is followed immediately by a 50-mark descriptive test.
SBI PO Exam Date & Pattern 2023
SBI PO 2023 Exam date has not been confirmed yet but it is expected that exams will take place in the month of November 2023. The official will release the exam date soon when the application process will complete. Each of the three portions of this assignment must be finished in 20 minutes.
- The SBI PO Prelims Exam has a maximum score of 100 points and lasts one hour.
- Each accurate response receives one (1) mark.
- Every erroneous answer that the candidate marks has a 0.25 Mark penalty.
- Except for the English Language section, every question will be presented in both English and Hindi.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.