Preliminary exam against the 2000 positions of Probationary Officers was successfully held on 01, 04 and 06 November 2023, and now the result is going to be available on the official website of the State Bank Of India, which is accessible at https://sbi.co.in/ in first week of December 2023 as merit list, by downloading this document, exam taker will be able to check their qualifying status and find out that they have been shortlisted to to participate the mains examination or not.
SBI PO Prelims Result 2023
Exam for the post of Probationary Officers is held by the State Bank of India in the Computer Based Test mode, and number of candidates who took part only againsts 2000 posts are in the thousands, and they are eagerly waiting for announcement of the result since the exam concluded. As soon as the evaluation process of candidates’ responses, which will last for three to four, is completed the result as gazette will be available at https://sbi.co.in/.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Registration||7th to 27th September 2023|
|Exam Date||November 01, 04 & 06, 2023|
|Result Date||December 2023|
|Admit Card||23 October 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Result Link||Available Soon|
Candidates who appeared in the preliminary exam for the post of PO need to know that date for announcement of the result is not yet confirmed officially by State Bank of India, those who took part in the exam held on 01, 04 or 06 November 2023 need evaluation process is likely to take time upto weeks, so it is estimated that result may be declared officially by December 2023, as soon as the result is made public, each and every single individual will be able to check it by downloading the merit list.
- SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023
- Reliance SBI Card
- ITBP Result 2023
- DDA ASO Result 2023
- IIBF JAllB Result 2023
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Result 2023
- NABARD Grade A Result 2023
- IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Result 2023
- Click to Check More Results
SBI PO Merit List 2023
Result for the Prelims held on 01, 04 and 06 November 2023 will be made public officially at https://sbi.co.in/ as merit list, and only those aspirants are going to be shortlisted on it, whose score in the first stage of selection process will be at least equal to cut off for for certain category i.e. UR, OBC, SC, ST or EWS, result gazette of the Probationary Officers will carry the Registration Number of those aspirants who will be eligible to participate in the exam Mains, which may be held in December 2023.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2023
The State Bank of India conducted the Probationary Officer exam on 01, 04 and 06 November 2023, and the cut-off scores for various categories will be released officially along with the result, although it will be available on the merit list of qualified, it is estimated that for Unreserved candidates, cut off marks may be between 62 to 65 marks, you may last year cut off marks from below.
- General (UR): 59.50
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 52.50
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 47.75
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 58.25
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 59.50
- Learning Disability (LD): 46.25
- Visual Impairment (VI): 50.50
- Hearing Impairment (HI): 21.50
Shortly after the release of the result, actual cut off marks for the year 2023 will be updated above.
How to check the SBI PO Result 2023?
To check the result of the SBI PO exam, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the official SBI website at https://sbi.co.in/
- Navigate to the Careers section.
- Under Careers, find and click on JOIN SBI.
- Look for Current Openings and select it.
- In the list of current openings, find Recruitment of Probationary Officers (Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2023-24/19) and click on it.
- You should find an option to Check Qualifying Status for Online Preliminary Examination. Click on that.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your Registration and Password, fill in the required information, click the Submit button.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.