Notification for SBI SCO Recruitment 2023 was released officially by the State Bank Of India on its official website on 16th September 2023. Candidates who want to be appointed as Specialist Cadre Officers can apply online till the 06th of October 2023 by visiting the official website accessible @sbi.co.in/. Shortly after the release of the result, the direct link to download or check it will be activated inside the table available below.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed as Specialist Cadre Officers in any bank branch of State Bank of India can apply online on or before the last date to sit the first stage of the selection process, candidates need to know that to submit an online application, the direct link is already activated officially @sbi.co.in/. There are a total number of 439 vacancies for the post of SCO in Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, and Thiruvananthapuram.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Application Form Filling Date||16 September to 06 October 2023|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
It is highly recommended that candidates to submit the online application form in the initial stage to avoid the last minute rush. To apply online for recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers one has to provide all the basic and educational qualification details, each and every single individual need to be known of the fact that only application of those aspirants are going to be accepted, who will have filled the all details and correctly, so make sure cross check each detail at the time of applying online.
- SBI PO Notification
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- RBI Assistant Notification 2023
- IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Notification 2023
- SSC GD Constable Notification
- Click To Check More Recruitment
SBI SCO Notification 2023
Aspirants were eagerly waiting for release of the notification for recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in the State Of India for a long time, if you are one of those aspirants, who are eligible and interested to be appointed on this post, then you can apply online to participate in the first stage of selection process, below we have also share a overview of the application submission, you may check it below, candidates can even apply directly using the direct link, which is activated above.
SBI SCO Vacancy 2023
Notification for recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers is released officially by the State Bank of India, there are a total number 439 vacancies for various posts of SCO, you may post-wise details from below.
- 1. Assistant Manager (UI Developer) – 20
- 2. Assistant Manager (Backend Developer) – 18
- 3. Assistant Manager (Integration Developer) – 17
- 4. Assistant Manager (Web and Content Management) – 14
- 5. Assistant Manager (Data & Reporting) – 25
- 6. Assistant Manager (Automation Engineer) – 2
- 7. Assistant Manager (Manual SIT Tester) – 14
- 8. Assistant Manager (Automated SIT Tester) – 8
- 9. Assistant Manager (UX Designer & VD) – 6
- 10. Assistant Manager (DevOps Engineer) – 4
- 11. Deputy Manager (Business Analyst) – 6
- 12. Deputy Manager (Solution Architect) – 5
- 13. Assistant Manager (Software Developer) – 174
- 14. Deputy Manager (Software Developer) – 40
- 15. Assistant Manager (Cloud Operations) – 2
- 16. Assistant Manager (Containerization Engineer) – 2
- 17. Assistant Manager (Public Cloud Engineer) – 2
- 18. Deputy Manager (Data Centre Operations) – 6
- 19. Chief Manager (Cloud Operations) – 1
- 20. Assistant General Manager (Data Centre Operations) – 1
- 21. Assistant Manager (Kubernetes Administrator) – 1
- 22. Assistant Manager (System Administrator Linux) – 6
- 23. Assistant Manager (Database Administrator) – 8
- 24. Assistant Manager (Middleware Administrator WebLogic) – 3
- 25. Assistant Manager (Infrastructure Engineer) – 1
- 26. Assistant Manager (Java Developer) – 6
- 27. Assistant Manager (Spring Boot Developer) – 1
- 28. Assistant Manager (Network Engineer) – 1
- 29. Deputy Manager (System Administrator Linux) – 3
- 30. Deputy Manager (Database Administrator) – 2
- 31. Deputy Manager (Middleware Administrator WebLogic) – 2
- 32. Deputy Manager (Windows Administrator) – 1
- 33. Deputy Manager (Network Engineer) – 1
- 34. Deputy Manager (Dot Net Developer) – 1
- 35. Deputy Manager (Java Developer) – 11
- 36. Deputy Manager (Software Engineer) – 2
- 37. Project Manager – 6
- 38. Manager (DB2 Database Administrator) – 1
- 39. Manager (Network Engineer) – 1
- 40. Manager (Windows Administrator) – 1
- 41. Manager (Tech Lead) – 2
- 42. Senior Project Manager – 7
- 43. Manager (Network Security Specialist) – 1
- 44. Manager (Application Architect) – 2
- 45. Chief Manager (Application Architect) – 1
SBI SCO Eligibility 2023
Eligibility criteria for the post of Specialist Cadre Officers in terms of Educational Qualification and Age Limit are as follows
- Educational Qualification – BE/BTech or MCA or MTech/ MSc in (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Software Engineering.
- Age Limit – For regular aspirants, an individual’s age must not be below 32 years as above 45 as of 30th April 2023, for Contractual Basis, an individual’s age must not be below 25 and above 35 years as of 31st March 2023.
SBI SCO Application Fee 2023
To apply online for recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers, it is mandatory for each individual to pay an application fee of ₹750 for General, Other Backward Class and Economically Weaker Section. Each and every single individual needs to know that those who belong to SC, ST or PWBD won’t have to pay a single penny.
SBI SCO Exam Date 2023
Exam date for the post of Specialist Cadre Officers is yet to be announced officially by the State Bank Of India, each and every single individual who are going to apply online to participate in the written exam must know that it may take place in December 2023 or January 2024 in the Computer Based Test mode.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.