Notification for the SSC CGL 2024 may be released officially by the Staff Selection Commission by 11th June 2024. and then aspirants will be able to apply by visiting the official website at https://ssc.nic.in/. Candidates who want to be appointed as Accountant, Assistant, Inspector, Junior Statistical Officer, etc, into various departments, organization, and ministries are informed shortly after the release notification link to apply online.
SSC CGL 2024 Notification
Candidates who want to be appointed as AAO, ASO, AO, CEI, POI, EI, ITI, Auditor, Accountant, SI CBIC, SI CBI, AEO, Divisional Accountant, JSO, IPO, SI NIA, IN and various Assistants post by sitting at SSC CGL 2024 Exam are informed that the notification will be made public in the next few weeks, and then all the candidates will be able to apply by visiting the respective webportal, each and every single individual must be known of the fact the application form is going be else officially only at https://ssc.nic.in/, which will be available for four weeks or even more.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2024|
|Vacancies||To be released|
|Application Form||11th June to 10 July 2024|
|Exam Date||Sept-Oct 2024|
The Staff Selection Commission has confirmed when they will release the notification for Combined Graduate Level 2024 Exam, but there is a high speculation that officials will release it most probably 11th June 2024. A huge number of candidates who want to take part in the exam need to know that the concerned officials of SSC will accept only the online application form, and those who won’t provide all the details correctly and submit applications on or before the deadline won’t be called for the Tier 1 Examination.
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Result
- SSC DP Constable Admit Card 2023
- SSC JHT Result 2023
- SSC JE Result 2023
- SSC Stenographer Result 2023
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2024
- Click to Check More Results
SSC CGL 2024 Vacancy
Number of vacancies for the SSC CGL 2024 is not yet released officially by the Staff Selection Commission, candidates who want to take part in the Combined Graduate Level 2024 Exam need to know that details of vacancies for each post will be available on the result gazette. Post comes under this exam is as follows.
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Income Tax Inspector
- Sub-Inspector (CBIC)
- Sub-Inspector (CBI)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Inspector of Posts
- Sub-Inspector (NIA)
- Inspector (Narcotics)
- Assistant in Other Ministries/Departments/Organizations
- Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II)
SSC CGL 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria i.e. educational qualification and age limit details for the SSC Combined Graduate Level 2024 Exam are as follows.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent to be eligible for the SSC CGL 2024 exam.
The minimum and maximum age limit for SSC CGL 2024 is 18 and 27 to 32 years, respectively, for various posts. There will be upper age relaxation of 3 and 5 years for OBC and SC/ST, respectively.
SSC CGL 2024 Selection Process
Selection process for the Combined Graduate Level 2024 Exam consists of four stages, which are as follows.
- Tier-I: Computer-Based Examination (CBT):
- Tier-II: Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III:
- Tier-III: Descriptive Paper:
- Tier-IV: Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test (wherever applicable):
SSC CGL 2024 Application Fee
The application fee for the Combined Graduate Level 2024 exam is ₹100, but there are exemptions. Female candidates, as well as those belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted. An individual will be able to pay the fee online using various methods like Net-Banking, Credit/Debit cards, BHIM, and UPI.
How to apply online for SSC CGL 2024 Exam?
In order to apply online for the SSC Combined Graduate Level 2024, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, which is accessible at https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Lookout for an option related to Apply Online, hit on it and get redirected to another webpage.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned position, you find a tab of CGL, hit on it and get redirected to the next page.
- Now, you need to enter basic and educational qualification details, fill in the details correctly and go to the next web page.
- At the end, you will be asked to upload a photograph and signature with required documents, pay the application fee and submit an application.
Visit rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get the Latest Updates