Notification for recruitment of Probationary (Clerk) and Specialist Officer is released officially by the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. Candidates who are seeking a job for any of these posts in various branches of TMB need to know that he or she can apply online by visiting the official website, which is accessible at https://tmbnet.in/. To apply online for the respective post between October 17 and November 06, 2023. Shortly after the release of the notification, the direct link to apply will be activated inside the table below.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are eligible and interested to be appointed as Probationary (Clerk) and Specialist Officer into branches of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank need to know that the application form deadline is fixed as November 06, 2023. One who is eligible and interested candidates must apply in the initial stage to avoid the last minute rush. Application from the eligible candidates is going to be only accepted through the online mode, each applicant must have to provide all the details correctly.
|Organization||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank|
|Post Name||SO & Clerk|
|Application Form||16 October to November 06, 2023|
Candidates need to know that the application form for the post of Probationary (Clerk) and Specialist Officer will be available on the official website of the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, which is accessible at https://tmbnet.in/. Before applying online for any post, an aspirant is highly recommended to cross check the eligibility criteria in all terms by downloading the notification brochure from the official website of the TMB. The link to apply online for this post is already activated inside the table below.
- Exim Bank Recruitment 2023
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- FSSAI Food Safety Officer Notification 2023
- ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
- ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- SSC CHSL 2024 Notification
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2024
- Railway TTE Recruitment 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
TMB Notification 2023
The Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) has officially released the notification for recruitment drive for 2023, offering opportunities for the positions of Clerks and Specialist Officers (IT Specialist – Scale I). This recruitment aims to fill a total of 92 vacancies, with 20 dedicated to Specialist Officers and 72 to Clerks. Candidates need to know that the application form is going to be available till November 06, 2023, and the written exam is also expected to be administered in the third or last week of November 2023.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Vacancy 2023
There are a total number of 92 vacancies for two posts under the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, Out of total 20 and 72 are for the post of Specialist Officer (IT Specialist – Scale I) and Clerks (Probationary), respectively. Candidates can download the advertisement for recruitment drive from the official website, https://tmbnet.in/, and check the state-wise vacancy details for the post of PO (Clerk).
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility for the post of Probationary (Clerk) and Specialist Officer in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Probationary (Clerk) – An individual must have pursued BE/BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology with at least 60% aggregate.
- Specialist Officer – An individual must have secured a Bachelor’s degree from a UGC recognised University within any discipline with 60% aggregate.
- An individual must be below 18 and above 24 or 26 as of August 31, 2023, if he or she has pursued Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree, respectively.
To apply online for the post of Probationary (Clerk) and Specialist Officer, an individual will have to pay ₹600 and ₹1000, respectively, with the tax. Candidates will be able to pay this amount using their Debit or Credit card.
How to apply online for TMB Recruitment 2023?
Steps to apply online for the recruitment of Probationary Clerks or Specialist Officers at the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank are as follows.
- Visit the official website of TMB at https://tmbnet.in/.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment ⁄ Openings” section.
- Choose the specific recruitment category: “Recruitment of Probationary Clerks” or “Recruitment of Specialist Officers (IT Specialist – Scale I)”.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- You will be asked to either register or log in. If you are a new user, select the “Registration” option to create an account.
- After registration, log in using your credentials.
- Complete the application form by entering your basic and educational details as required.
- Pay the application fee, as specified in the notification, and submit the application form.
Visit rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get the Latest Updates