Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is likely to release the notification for recruitment against various Group 4 posts under different departments and organisations most probably in December 2023. Candidates who are seeking job as Junior Assistant, Village Administrative Officer, Bill Collector, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade-III) need to know that the application form is going to be available on the TNPSC’s website at https://tnpsc.gov.in/.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2023
Candidates who are seeking job on various Group 4 posts need to know that the application form is going to be available on the respective webportal at https://tnpsc.gov.in/, if you are among those who want to take in the exam then you must know that the application form is going to be available on the official website for four weeks, and all the aspirant will have to provide basic and educational, upload documents with photograph and signature, and pay the application fee to apply.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Group 4|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC i.e. Class 10|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Application Form||To be Notified|
Date for releasing the notification for Group 4 Exam is not yet confirmed by officials of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, but there is a high anticipation that it may be released in 2023. All those who are interested in applying for this recruitment drive must be aware of the fact that the officials are going to be accepting only online applications from and only those will be allowed to sit in the exam for various posts, whose application will be accepted officially by the TNPSC.
- AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
- AAI Junior Executive Notification 2023
- Exim Bank Recruitment 2023
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- FSSAI Food Safety Officer Notification 2023
- ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
- ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- SSC CHSL 2024 Notification
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2024
- Railway TTE Recruitment 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2023
Number for vacancies for various Group 4 posts will be available on the notification brochure, which is going to be released officially by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission at https://tnpsc.gov.in/, candidates who want to take part in the TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2023 will be able to check the post-wise vacancy details from below once it circular for recruitment drive it is released officially.
- Junior Assistant
- Village Administrative Officer (VAO)
- Bill Collector
- Steno-Typist (Grade-III)
- Store Keeper
- Junior Assistant
- Bill Collector
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility criteria for Group 4 in terms of educational qualification and age limit is available in the table.
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Group 4||SSLC (10th standard) or its equivalent||18 to 30 years|
There will be upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per state government rule.
TNPSC Group 4 Fee 2023
Fee details for Group 4 recruitment under various departments or organisations of Tamil Nadu are as follows.
|Fee Type||General Category||SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen|
|One-Time Registration Fee||₹150||₹150|
|Examination Fee||₹100||No Examination Fee|
Candidates will be able to pay the application fee using debit card, credit card, NET banking or UPI and the end of the application process.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2023
It is anticipated by the lakhs of aspirants across the State that the notification for Group 4 posts released officially by the Tamil Nadu Public Service by December 2023, the exam may take place in the first quarter of 2024. The exam will have a total number of 300 questions in two sections, covering topics like General Studies, General Tamil/General English, and Aptitude & Mental Ability Test. Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no provision of negative marking.
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process 2023
Selection process for the Group 4 posts consists of two stages, which are the Written Exam and Documentation.
Written Examination: This is the first stage of the selection process. The written examination consists of two papers – Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I: General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude Test (25 items) and General English/General Tamil (100 items). The total marks for this paper are 300.
- Paper II: General Studies (75 items) and Aptitude Test (25 items). The total marks for this paper are 200.
Document Verification: Candidates who pass the written examination by securing at least cut off marks will be called for document verification.
TNPSC Group 4 Salary 2023
Salary details for various Group 4 posts under the various organisations and departments in Tamil Nadu are as follows.
|Post Name||Pay Scale
|Grade Pay (Approximate)||Gross Salary (Approximate)|
|Village Administrative Officer||₹5,200/- to ₹20,200/-||₹2,400/-||₹20,000/- to ₹25,000/-|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security)|
|Junior Assistant (Security)|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I|
How to apply online for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023?
In order to apply online for Group 4 posts, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions available below.
- Go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, which is accessible at https://tnpsc.gov.in/.
- Find an option related to the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023 and hit on it to get redirected to the application form.
- Now, you need to enter your Basic and Educational details, upload documents with photograph and signature.
- At the end, you have to review all entered details, upload documents and then pay the required fee using the provided payment method and submit an application form to sit in the examination.
Visit rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Related Updates.