World Students Day is observed on October 15 each year. The former Indian President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam’s birthday is commemorated on this day. Dr. Kalam dedicated his whole life to the improvement of children’s education and welfare throughout India. He earned the moniker “People’s President” due to his personable and down-to-earth demeanor.
World Students Day 2023
In celebration of the late aerospace scientist, educator, and former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam’s birth anniversary, World Students Day 2023 is observed on October 15 each year. Each year, a national holiday is observed in India to honor Kalam for his contributions to education and students. As “People’s President,” Kalam is cherished throughout history, and his birthday is celebrated as Students’ Day.
- Happy Navratri Wishes 2023
- Navratri 2023 Colours
- Durga Puja 2023 Date
- Dussehra 2023 Start Date And End Date
- Pradosh Vrat October 2023
- Tap to Check More Festival’s
- Click to Check Global News
On October 15, 1931, in Rameswaram, India, Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam was born. On July 18, 2002, he was appointed India’s 11th President. As the 11th President of India, Kalam was a scientist in Indian aerospace. He was renowned for his love and devotion to pupils as well as his passion for advancing education. India declared that his birthdate, October 15, will be celebrated as World Students Day 2023 in his honor.
World Students Day History
Since the United Nations designated October 15, 2010, as World Students Day, students throughout the world have observed this day. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was born on October 15th, 1931, in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu (Madras), and celebrated his birthday on that day. As a well-known aerospace scientist and educator who worked with the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), and the Indian Air Force, Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam is often referred to as the Missile Man of India.
|Event||World Student’s Day|
|Theme||If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means ‘First Attempt In Learning|
|Organized by||the Government of India|
|Date||15th October 2023|
|To Honour||The 11th President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam|
He oversaw the Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme (IGMDP) at the DRDO, where he developed the Prithvi, Agni, Trishul, Akash, and Nag missiles. He was elected president of the Republic of India in 2002. He also earned the Padma Bhushan and the Padma Vibhushan in recognition of his contributions as a scientific adviser to the Indian government. Kalam had a heart attack on July 27, 2015, and he departed very abruptly.
How to Celebrate World Students Day?
In India, there are several celebrations on World Students’ Day. Students congregate on their campuses, participate in healthy and joyful contests and discussions, and engage in a lot of merrymaking with food, games, and gossip on this day. They also engage in important acts of social duty. Here are several tried-and-true methods of marking Student Day:
- World Students’ Day speech in schools
- Spreading awareness about the works of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- Debate, painting, essay writing, and other competitions
World Students Day Significance
Because students are the nation’s future, World Students Day raises awareness of education and students. The 15th of October is World Students Day to commemorate Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. His example inspires kids worldwide. Celebrating this day has these meanings.
- This day inspires pupils by showcasing Abdul Kalam’s efforts to improve education.
- It inspires kids to follow their dreams and become responsible citizens.
- Students commemorate this day to learn about education’s value.
- Students use this day to raise worldwide awareness of their educational difficulties and the need for international collaboration to better education systems.
World Student’s Day Theme 2023
“If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. World Students Day in 2023 will focus on the topic “FAIL: stands for First Attempt in Learning.” It is the most original and appropriate theme for World Students Day in 2023. The Ministry of Education and the Government of India have introduced this topic to motivate pupils.
On the occasion of World Students Day 2023, several activities, campaigns, and conversations are organized in schools, government agencies, and private organizations to raise awareness of education and its significance in our lives.
World Students’ Day Objective
- It stresses the importance of education as a human right and a potent instrument for personal and social development.
- It promotes great education for everybody, regardless of background.
- World Student’s Day celebrates youth and their influence on the future. It inspires kids to dream large, create objectives, and strive toward them, enabling them to improve society.
- Designating a day for students and education raises international awareness of educational concerns and the need for international collaboration to enhance education systems.
- It encourages kids to succeed academically, follow their interests, and become good citizens.
- The day promotes innovation and entrepreneurship, which may advance society and the economy, by encouraging students to think creatively and flourish.
Visit rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get the Relevant Content.